Film & TV Productions :
PRODUCTION SERVICES & SUPPORT
Logistics is the management of the flow of goods, information and other resources, including energy and people, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of consumers, originally, military organizations but in today's global markets expanded to any Industry.
IN FILM IT IS THE PROCEDURE DONE WHEN SERVICES ARE NEEDED BY THE PRODUCTION COMPANIES WORKING WITH FOREIGN COUNTRIES, FOR EXAMPLE WHILE SHOOTING ON THE SET OF A FILM THE LOGISTICS SUPPORT FOR PRODUCTION, INCLUDES PICKUP & DELIVERIES OF PRODUCTION ITEMS, RUSH RUNS TO & FROM LABORATORIES AND PRODUCTION FACILITIES & LEGAL SUPPORT FOR PERMITS OR LOCALLY MANDATED JURISDICTIONS SUCH AS ZONING AND OTHER LAWS OF THE LAND.
"One stop solution for all Services" an Ideal Concept for all Foreign Production needs.
We provide complete infrastructural support for film producers along with the following services:-
- Script Clearance from Government of India to Shoot, including other Shooting Permissions required by various Local County, District, Municipal/Regional Authorities and Ministries.
- Location Scouting and research for Shooting Spots and their legal or zoning restrictions, permissions from various Government and private authorities etc.
- Budgeting as per the requirement of the Script and Production company and seting up Production Office.
- Translation services (from and to English language, when the film crew is International, to eliminate language barrier in this Industry that is becoming more and more globally intertwined.
- Crewing all established professionals like Local Actors, Asst. Directors including Coordinators, Technicians, Prop Managers, Location Managers, Accountants etc., etc.
- Arranging Accommodation, Transport, Domestic Travel and Work Visa's clearance for the entire crew.
- Assistance with opening and bookkeeping of required Business Bank Accounts for access to Film Funds, to expedite all process and keep targeted production schedule and maintain targeted production cost.
- Proper information and contact to reputable Consultants for Taxation & Legal Requirements, as per the Laws of the Land.
- Importer/Exporter Tariffs and Code No's. Mandated by Government Authorities (Importer Exporter Code No. from DGFT) to facilitate those Companies needing such facility.
- Hiring equipments which are available in India.
- Customs Clearance of Film Stock & Equipment (Import and Re-Export).
Many other services will also be available as mentioned on our webpage:
LET US CONNECT IN THIS EVOLVING GLOBAL INDUSTRY FOR THE MUTUAL INTERESTS OF ALL PRODUCTION PEOPLE OF ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY.
WE ALWAYS SERVE TO THE ENTIRE SATISFACTION
TO PROVE OURSELVES "BETTER THAN THE BEST"